Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy "Give the Indians Smallpox Day!"

Oh...you know it's true. They escaped religious persecution in order to persecute "savages." Learn to deal.

So I think I came up with an idea for my blog. A hook or "lollipop to lure you into the van" if you will. The concept? A fantastical adventure as performed by my Stikfa action figures.

I know what you are thinking... That's SO cool. Well you better chill for a bit. Great stuff like this doesn't happen every day, so I have to dole out the twisted humor in small segments. Also...I only have 3 Stikfas, so that limits my comedy. Characters will be introduced in short order. I have already decided there should be Lost-like origin stories and an interweaving creepy mystical / sci-fi / comdedy theme.

So it begins....
JT