Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm Learning Korean

I probably shouldn't say I'm learning Korean like it's any other language. Sure, you people with your French and German think you are sooo cool. This is a language with a unique alphabet and unique phonetics. This is completely alien to everyone and it's only spoken by a very small population of people. It's almost like if all the people in LA and San Jose were suddenly replaced by elves. At first, it's good. You know...good-looking, long lived elves. Yay elves! They are very friendly and handy with a bow. But they mostly speak elvish and they mostly think they are better than you. Pretty soon you are like, "You know the sage wisdom thing is really getting on my nerves... AND THE ELEPHANT BEAST ONLY COUNTS AS ONE KILL!" So, yeah...I'm learning Korean.